1. Qualifying students will receive a letter in August inviting them to apply. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 by the end of either the 10th or 11th grade year is required. In addition, each applicant must have at least 15 hours of prior community service.
2. Interested students can download a copy of the application packet from the button below. Please review the Helpful Tips document when completing your application.
3. Completed application packets for the 2018-19 school must be turned in at the main office by September 6 at noon. Late packets will not accepted.
4. The Faculty Council reviews all applications and selects members. Candidates are notified by mail about the Faculty Council's decision regarding their application.
5. Candidates not selected as juniors may re-apply as seniors.
6. New members are required to participate in the Induction Ceremony on Wednesday, October 10 at 7 pm.